CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

My way awesome St. George and Vegas Trip















We drove to St. George on Friday after I got home from school. Luckily Tess hadn't had her nap yet.













There is this place up on some mountain in St. George that overlooks St. George and it was vital we had to get pictures there for the blogs. Juke. It's ok they turned out cute!

We were lucky enough to stay in Wayne Tanner's sweet condo. Unfortunately the pool was in it's off-season or whatever so that was lame but we had fun with our ping pong tournaments. Shopping was sweet too.















Yay the M&M factory! I still love it. I just pretend we took that picture for Pres.

More of the M&M factory. Preslie took this picture for us. Just kidding I am not sure why she isn't in it.








Surprise dad got a new bike! Just kiddin this is in the Harley Davidson Shop!

Just hitting some of my regular stores ;)


Here is Dad's favorite store too!

I am holding my own coach in case you are wondering.



This is still my very favorite store. F.A.O. Schwartz. It is the greatest toy store of all time. Me and Jenna would get mad when Preslie kept messing up our song on the huge piano. You can take the girl out of the toy store, but you cant take the toy store out of the girl, or something.

Juicy Couture!

I really got this shirt! Cute huh


8 comments:

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Jami, I am so proud.

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Wow, what a fun trip!

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

I wish I could've gone with you!

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Did you pick me up a little something at Coach???

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Your blog is so cute. not skanky at all. But, I'll be keeping an eye on things, all the same... :)

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Oh, and Dustin is EXACTLY like edward. Just not towards you. If he is Edward, just pretend you are Jessica... He even has dark cirlcles under his eyes a lot of the time.

The Russell Family said...

Jami-Why did you leave out the part about us hittin the chippendales show? That was the best part! Plus you also forgot to say how mom beat you at ping pong ha ha!! :) good times. Shelli better come next time

JAY AND JOSIE WEBB FAMILY said...

Really. Post the ping pong scores:) Take that volleyball star.