CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Jazz Game!


My friend Jenessa (next to me) invited us to come down to the jazz game with her. Parking is expensive for us broke teenagers so we found out that if we eat at Crown Burgers we can park for free. Right on!



We asked some random guy to take our picture in front of the energy solutions arena sign. He sort of got it.
From left to right: Jenessa (I play volleyball with her), this way cool girl oh its me, Shelby (I play volleyball with her as well), Tanner (he is like 100 feet tall), and Kari.

Here is the Jazz!



Here is our group again. When we asked the guy next to us to take our picture he let out this loud Napoleon sigh, set his pizza down, then took it. It was way hilarious.
Our seats were pretty high up.





0 comments: