CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Hannah Montana


Here is cortnie in the car on our way to Hannah Montana Party. We were rocking out to the one Hannah Montana song we had on the way there.


and again..
We were just overly excited about our Hannah Montana party and thought we would take pictures of the entire experience. Yes mom we were stopped when i took this picture...

 Right before we went!

Here is the girlies eating there Hannah Montana rock star lunch!
 
This was my favorite part. The best of both worlds candy bar! we got to fill up our treat bags but we could only go through once. Lame 



The delightful foods and their creative names! 
 
After the hair, nails, and face painting!
This lady was my favorite... we totally butted everyone in line it was so awesome.


This was my very favorite part cortnie helping tayler karaoke it was sooooo cute and funny! If i can figure out how to post the video i will.


I was just excited someone else painted their nails instead of me for once haha


The hair color was quite a hit. Tayler said, "i can't wait to tell my mom i died my hair." I was laughing.
This lady was a little ornery for being at a Hannah Montana party but it was awesome anyway.




Yay! 


And finally sitting down for the show!
I was freakin so mad. I found out the real Hannah Montana was at the Megaplex 20!! we were jipped. it was still fun! Thanks Cort and Tay!


6 comments:

Bobbi said...

Let me be the first to say, "sweet nibletts!" what an awesome post! You are one cool aunt.

Denise said...

You are seriously the best Aunt ever. What fun.

JAY AND JOSIE WEBB FAMILY said...

Once again you've upstaged Grandma! Making Easter cookies just wasn't quite as exciting.Good Job!

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

You can't imagine how sad Kennedy was that she couldn't go. I know, I'm a bad mom. If I could've made it work I would've! We loved seeing the pictures, though! Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

I am so sad I missed it! ha ha I bet Hannah's dad looked so hot in the movie good ol billy ray. Hey how about a shout out to the hairdresser of the party?! :) -Jenna

Anonymous said...

HEY JAMI, THANKS SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE GIRLS TO THE HANNAH MONTANA PARTY THAT IS ALL THEY HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT.THEY SURE LOVE YOU AND LOOK UP TO YOU! YOU ARE THE BEST THANKS AGAIN LOVE JEFF AND JILL