CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Husband Tag!

1. Where did you meet your husband?

I met my husband, Edward Cullen at school actually. It was kind of funny how we met he stopped a car from hitting me with his bare hands! What a sweetie.

2. How long did you date? I met him at the first of my senior year and we got married pretty soon after i graduated. He left for a few months however and so I don't think we were dating then, but I didn't date anyone while he was away.

3. How long have you been married? Only a few months! We are very happy newlyweds :)

4.What does he do that surprises you? Well it kind of surprised me when i found out he was a vampire and craves human blood, but i am over it!

5.What is your favorite feature of his? His eyes. They change color frequently and are always beautiful. It takes my breath away.

6.What is his best quality? He is always so sweet to me and is so helpful with Renesmee' she can be a handful.

7.Does he have a nickname for you? Dear, darling.

8.What is his favorite food? Human blood.

9.What is his favorite sport? Baseball, his whole family loves to play when it rains. Its so fun to watch them play!

10. Where and when did you kiss? Well he took me to this beautiful meadow way up in the mountains and it was so romantic. His skin was literally glowing! But we shared our first kiss when we got back to his truck. I almost passed out.

11.What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Just being together is wonderful.

12.Do you have children? Yes a beautiful daughter Renesmee'.

13.Does he have any hidden talents? Yes he can read people's minds and know what they are thinking. He also plays the piano beautifully.

14.How old is he? 17

15.Who said "I love you" first? Edward did. It was amazing.

16.His favorite music? He likes clasical music.

17.What do you admire most about him? How sweet he is to me. He would do anything for me. He puts everyone first.

18.What is his favorite color? blue

19.Will he read this? Probably

2o. who do you tag? anyone. no one's husband will beat mine.

7 comments:

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

So if you have only been married a few months and already have a baby, then it wasn't a temple wedding huh!

Dustin and Shelli Chambers said...

Wow are husband's are the exact same except mine is way better looking and his favorite food isn't quite so gross!

Denise said...

Quite clever Jami. Love it, I think MY husband is WAY hotter than yours though-sorry, I like to cuddle to a warm person-not someone who is ice cold.

Janie said...

My husband is 32 (he's more mature than edward). He doesn't want to drink my blood(won't kill me). He's warm to cuddle up to (I'm usually cold so that's good). And, he's almost done with residency (yes, I know it's been 14 years, but still).
He doesn't tell me every 30.3 seconds how beautiful I am and that he loves me. But if I was with him 24/7 I am sure he would.

Can't wait for the movie! Are you going to the opening? You should go to support edward.

The Russell Family said...

I have to admit I didn't like Edward when I first saw him but he has really grown on me. HE is hot and you are one lucky woman. But if I did change one thing about him I wish he was a little more giving, I could really use some of his wealth!!

Jami said...

Everyone is just jealous ;)

Jami said...

Everyone is just jealous ;)